Life is a journey and we are being taken on a crazy ride!! I will be following my husband around the country as he moves around from state to state for work. After being born and raised in Delaware, I have finally moved out of state to the lovely Garden State of New Jersey! Yes, I know. Big move right? We searched for months, and I literally mean months, for the perfect place to rent. After working with a couple realtors that yielded few results, I found our rental home on Zillow. The property was listed on Wednesday. I found it on a Thursday, looked at it on a Friday, we signed paperwork the next day and moved right in to the new little house nestled in Historical Mt. Holly.
This place really has become our home. We have a huge backyard with a huge stockade fence, a huge kitchen and a fire place room. It is really quite amazing. It was fate that we found this house. I just hope it happens like that again for the next move! 6 months and counting!
Five Fun Fact about Historical Mt. Holly in New Jersey
1) One of the oldest Fire Houses in the country is located in Mt. Holly, NJ
2) There is a creepy old haunted prison about a block from where we live, called the Burlington Country Prison Museum.
3) A great battle during the revolutionary war happened at Mt. Holly, called the Battle of the Iron Works Hill.
4) There is a really weird alter called the Witches alter somewhere in the back woods of Mt. Holly. Google the Witches Alter for more information.
5) To my dismay, there are no Mexican Restaurants in a 5 miles radius. Where I used to live, I had 3 Mexican Restaurants within a mile. If you love Mexican food, you should move closer to Mt. Laurel, which is 20 minutes away.
I wonder where we will be going next <3